To uninstall the Updox Connector for SOAPware please use the following steps:
NOTE: To fully uninstall the Updox Connector for SOAPware it must be running on your computer.
If the program is not running locate the Updox Connector for SOAPware icon on your desktop and double click the icon to start the program.
1. Right click on the Updox Connector icon in the task bar (lower right corner next to the time)
2. Choose Settings
3. Remove the check from the box next to Run on Startup
4. Click the Stop button
5. When prompted ‘Are you sure you want to stop the Updox Connector? If you
choose Yes, all Updox synchronization will stop.’ click Yes (window will close)
6. Click the Windows Start Button (lower left corner of desktop)
7. Choose Control Panel
8. Select Add/Remove Programs
- In Windows 7 use the search feature in the upper right of the window to
find Uninstall Programs
9. Locate then highlight Updox Connector from the program list
10. Select Remove or Uninstall to remove the program
- If you need help, please let us know at 614-798-8170 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.