Before you begin & About signatures in Updox:
By following the outlined steps you can load your actual signature into the Updox program. Your Updox username can only have one signature uploaded for it at one time. If you follow the steps below to upload a signature and then follow them again only the latest uploaded signature is available for your use. The signature that you upload is unique to your Updox username and is only accessible by signing into Updox using your username and password.
NOTE: If you already have an image file containing your signature skip ahead to step three.
Adding (uploading) or replacing a signature1. Using a dark, relatively heavy pen or fine felt-tip marker, sign a blank sheet of paper several times.
2. Scan that page to an image file and save it to a location on your computer.
- Be sure to remember where the file is saved as you will be asked to locate it in a following step.
3. Select Tools from the top menu bar in Updox
4. Choose Add/Change Signature
5. Click Next to advance
6. Browse your computer to locate the image file that contains your signature
7. Highlight the file
8. Click Next to advance
9. Use the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to locate the signature on the page that you wish to use
10. Use the cursor to drag from the top left to bottom right and create a box around your signature
11. Click Next to advance
12. Position your signature on the Sign Here line and click Finish to complete the signature upload