To install Updox on another computer or to reinstall it on your own computer after is has been removed just follow these steps:
NOTE: Prior to completing the steps below please ensure your computer has the most up to date version of Java. The most up to date version of Java can be downloaded here: www.java.com
- Visit www.updox.com
- Use the Login button located in the top right corner of the page to begin
- Select the name of the EHR used by your practice.
- If the name of the EHR used by your practice is not listed select Other.
- If you do not use an EHR select 'I don't use an EHR'
Completing those steps will allow you to download Updox.
After the file has been downloaded and run for the first time the Updox icon will show on your desktop.
The Updox icon on your desktop can now be used to access Updox.
OS X (Mac)
- Visit http://myupdox.com/osx/updox.dmg
- When the window opens drag the Updox icon into the Applications section of the Finder.
- Click on the Updox icon now in Applications and choose 'Open' to run Updox. If prompted with a warning choose 'Open' again to run Updox.
- If you want the Updox icon in the Dock drag the icon from the Applications section to the Dock and a shortcut will be created.